Marketing & Communications
The Rockaway Development & Revitalization Corporation recognizes the importance of effective and ongoing communication and outreach to its stakeholders, businesses, property owners, visitors, elected and government officials. RDRC uses multiple channels of distribution to share the organizations work; while branding the neighborhood, and providing economic resources to strengthen local business. We distribute a weekly electronic FarrockLive Newsletter highlighting community news, businesses, and happenings in the Queens Peninsula. Subscribers also receive periodic email communications such as invitations to special events, business opportunities and programs as well as other resourceful important information. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram at @Farrocklive, – say “Hello” – we’d be happy to hear from you!
June Business Highlights (COVID-19)
- Webinar 1: 5 Steps To Pivoting Finding Your Vessels
- Webinar 2: Does PPP Really Work For My Business? Available Loan Options For MWBE’s
- Webinar 3: What Every MWBE Needs To Know To Be Bankable
- Webinar 4: What Is Your Cash Flow Capacity Now During COVID-19?
- Webinar 5: How to Build & Maintain Your Personal & Business Credit
- Webinar 6: How to Brand Your Business to Connect With Your Customers, Brendez Wineglass, Social Entrepreneur & Business Development Consultant
- Webinar 7: Optimizing Your Brand Through Social Media, Valerie N. Stevens, CEO Founder Navi Public Relations