COVID-19 E-Help Desk
The Rockaway Development & Revitalization Corporation’s (RDRC) E-Help Desk, funded by the NYC Department of Small Business Services Neighborhood 360 grant, developed to provide remote assistance to local businesses impacted by COVID-19.
E-Help Desk Special Services
- Identifying Federal, State, City loan and grant opportunities focused on small businesses.
- Providing support services in applying for grant and loan opportunities.
- Electronically publishing and distributing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) from trusted sources to clarify grant and loan program spending and reporting requirements.
- Establishing a social media presence focused on connecting with existing and future consumers.
- Conducting/hosting webinars on topics focused on re-opening businesses, and how to utilize on-line ordering/delivery platforms such as Seamless, Grubhub, Doordash and Instacart.
- Promoting local businesses through our Rockaways Essential Business Guide and Rockaways Restaurants, We’re Open for Business electronic publications.
The E-HELP Desk will operate remotely, Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, providing you with the most up-to-date, The Rockaway’s Essential Biz Directory The E-HELP Desk is available to businesses located in the Rockaways and surrounding southeast Queens region. Our E-Help Desk will be operated in conjunction with the York Small Business Development Center, located in Jamaica, Queens.
The E-Help Desk team can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use our RDRC/NYC SBS Face Mask Distribution Form, provide your name, business name, location, telephone number and the nature of the call. You can also connect with our Farrocklive e-newsletter, ask our E-Help Desk Specialist. We will acknowledge receipt within 1 business day, if not sooner and then an E-Help Desk Specialist will contact you to address your needs on the spot or to schedule an appointment. Our services will be available in English and Spanish.